- Oktoberfest -
- Presented by Maiden Alley Cinema -
Where exactly is this event located?
- We are very proud to host this event around the place for which we are trying to raise money (Maiden Alley Cinema)!!! You can find a stage of live music right across from the Maiden Alley Cinema entrance as well as access to Kirchhoff's Deli where the food spread will be located. Additionally there will be some great craft beer in Maiden Alley, but also on the Riverfront. You can stroll down that way via Kentucky or Broadway and find art vendors and a German Car Show on the way. NEW in 2017, a second stage of live music on the Riverfront was added and we plan to continue the trend in 2018.
Can I bring my kids?
- YES. Children under 12 are free and kids over 12 must pay regular ticket price as they are still welcome to participate in the food, great live music and art vendors.
I’ve been coming for 7 years now and don’t need another stein. Can I just bring one back from a previous year?
- YES you sure can, BUT we plan to have a new and DATED design every year so they will be a unique addition to your stein collection.
Do I have to wear lederhosen or a dirndl?
- NO. But it is a LOT more fun if you do!!!
What is Maiden Alley Cinema?
- It is a non-profit cinematic art house that has been in operation since 2001 offering independent/foreign film and documentaries, live music, cult classic film series, family friendly film series, an art gallery, stand up comedy, private rentals, presentations/talks and so much more. There isn’t much we won’t try in our space. After a successful Kickstarter campaign to upgrade to digital projection (but still keeping our 35mm projector) in 2014 and then another successful Kickstarter to purchase and install state of the art sound equipment in 2015, we are equipped for any type of entertainment you could want.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Click HERE to fill out a volunteer application.